Thursday, September 20, 2012

The babysitter took a sick day...

When going back to work after having my kiddos I never really considered that my babysitter might need sick days too. When I successfully make it through the morning, everyone healthy, Dr.Pepper in hand, and out the door, I take a huge sigh of relief. But when I commute 45 minutes, and the babysitter calls off sick as I'm pulling into the school parking lot... I panic. So I drove right by my parking spot, through the bus loop and back onto the highway, 45 minutes home. The good news is, I'm a very optimistic person, so I made the best of a day at home. Or in my husbands words "You're probably glad you just get to sit at home and work on your TPC stuff". Ha! It's TpT... and I hardly get to do that with a 1 and 2 year old pounding on the keyboard. I did, however, manage to wrap up this little project.
 
Common Core Vocab Words for 1st Grade Math

It took forever, but I got it done. This time I chose to go a little less colorful. Sometimes I just like clean and easy to read things in my classroom. So here they are! Hopefully someone out there can get some good use out of them. In the next day or two I will be making a matching student card version that students can reference when doing homework, etc. Hope you're all enjoying your Thursday! And here's to hoping the babysitter is good to go for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment