Monday, September 10, 2012

CBS News at my school!

It's about to get real serious. Yikes!
CBS news will be at our school tomorrow and Wednesday. With school just starting I feel like my room is not nearly ready to be seen on a nationwide news program, but that's not up to me. So today is cram day to get it looking spiffy! Ahhhh! Hopefully they do a great special that highlights all of our awesome students and staff. We shall see! I'll be sure to post the air date and time when we are notified.

Have a fabulous week! I'll be posting a free printable in the next day or two so watch out! (Here comes Halloween!)

Oh AND a super great link I found to tons of FREE classroom poster printables (great quotes, rules, inspiration, etc! YAY!) All FREE, as in $0.00.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment