Friday, September 14, 2012

Admit Defeat...

Sometimes you just have to admit defeat, and Blogger has defeated me for today. For the life of me I cannot get my promised Halloween Activity Pack posted. First, "Curriculum Night" two nights this week, then an "operator error" on Blogger. Maybe I'm fried after this neverending week. On the upside, I do have a picture of my classroom. New to me this year, an almost blank canvas, and still in desperate need of some decorations, but here's to a good start! Oh, and good news, there are 65 homeless blue student chairs in here now. Chairs for sale!

 
Showing you how far behind I am on my classroom is motivation to get on the ball to show you an after picture. I'm missing a few tables too. That's my excuse, right?
 
Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome! I also feel so defeated by blogger sometime, but in my case it is because I am so blogger challenged!LOL
    Check it out I am your newest member!
    Crazy About First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! Blogger can be very overwhelming. As your working on one task, another one always arises. It's neverending. My best advice would be to Google every question you have. THere's always someone out there who has faced the same issue. That's how I navigate my way around. I'm headed over now to check out your blog. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete