Monday, September 17, 2012

Free Classroom Printables & Subway Art

A few days ago I promised a link to one of my favorite printable websites. The girls over at "eighteen25" completely rock the coolest subway art collection. Before you follow the link there are a few things you should know:

1. Use the "printing" tab on their page to get to instructions for great printing quality.
2. There are some hidden gems! I have to color coordinate everything. Literally. And these super smart girls offer you all the color combinations you need. When you click on the link (the picture below), you will see 16 subway printables. Then, if you click on the one you like, most of them will give you several color options.

I love you eighteen25. Although I don't usually deck my classroom out in holiday decorations (as much as I would love to), I do like to slip a few festive subway art pieces in frames, or on hanging clipboards.

I'm transitioning to Halloween now (which as you see in my classroom picture below, there isn't a whole lot to switch over). Pictures to come soon. For now, go grab some of your own cool decorations!

Click the picture go to www.eighteen25.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE these! I got so into subway art for awhile I ended up with a whole Pinterest board dedicated to it! Even my Christmas cards were subway art last year :)

    One, Two, Three: Math Time!

    ReplyDelete