Friday, November 9, 2012

Ready for Winter! {Freebie Friday}

On my way in to school today they were talking on the radio about whether or not it's ok to put your christmas tree up now or if you should wait until after Thanksgiving. Hmmm... What do you think? I haven't decided for my self yet BUT I have decided I am readyyyy for winter. Not because I love the cold, but because the sooner it gets here, the sooner it gets outta here. In light of my excitement for winter I created a little classroom activity pack for winter. It's great for the little guys, perfect for using up some down time (does that even exist?). It's mostly fun and games, but there's a little letter sound activity and word search to get them thinking. :) Here it is!


 
If you love this activity pack, and the one I made for Halloween, theres more where they came from! I plan to put them together for each holiday/season. Enjoy! And have a FaBuLoUS weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I found your blog through a TpT board on Pinterest and I'm your newest follower. I've nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out my blog for all the info!

    Karen
    http://littlesecondgradesomebodies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through the Liebster Award! Congrats. Your blog is really cute! I am a new follower!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to blogging and your lastest follower :) I recently got nominated for the Liebster Award and have decided to nominate you too! WOOHOO!

    Check out my blog for all the details.

    Keep smiling,
    Michelle
    from Well, Michelle?

    ReplyDelete